Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Not a novel

OK, I'm resolved to not write a novel of a blog post this time.  :)

Things are going swell.  My wife and I still have emotionally charged discussions about this, but it's just because it's an important issue.  We're not fighting or disagreeing.  My wife is troubled because I broke her trust some along the way (no i've never done this before.  yes i'll stop.  it's just a thing i wanted to try.  etc...)  She understands that I believed some of that myself, and other things I just really wanted to be true. 

She's told her sister and her best friend about it, and both have been supportive to us.  After I figured things out, I quickly became ok with myself, and ok with being 'outed'.  As soon as I knew I was transgendered and could admit it to myself, I was perfectly ok with everyone else knowing too.  I feel really lucky that I know who I am, and I'm comfortable with it, and that my wife is there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment