Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Post!

Hello!  This is my private blog, recording my thoughts as I try to figure out how to deal with being a cross-dresser.

I like being a cross-dresser.  It makes me happy to wear women's clothes.  I love how I feel when I'm thinking about dressing up.  I love how I feel when I am dressed up.

I only recently started, but in retrospect, it kinda makes sense.  I stole my sister's ill-fitting panties once or twice when I was a kid, and remember liking it then.  About a year ago ago, I put on my wife's panties.  I don't know why I did, it just seemed like a reasonable, naughty thing to try.  Whatever subconscious force compelled me to do it, it knew what it was doing.  I totally dug it.

So, I say that I'm a cross-dresser, but truthfully, I don't get to.  I've snuck into my wife's clothes a few times when she's away, and once when she dressed me up a little, complete with makeup (which I'm sure I'll expound upon soon).  But it's not an active ongoing thing.  I don't know if I want it to be.   I really enjoy it, but it definitely has downsides.  My wife isn't at all onboard, and it makes me feel somewhat ashamed.  There's certainly a social stigma which I would rather not endure, but absolutely cannot allow to be thrust upon my kids.  And so, Melonie's (that's what I'll call my feminine alter-ego) underwear stay confined to her drawer.  Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment