Saturday, November 20, 2010

Best day evar

I had a really really good day.  I went shopping this morning and picked up my very first clothes of my very own, and first makeup.  It was a great experience, and I'm super proud of myself, happy to have my new clothes, and happy that my wife was ok with it.

I tried my clothes on later in the morning when I got a chance, and almost cried.  I was really able to see myself.  My clothes fit really well considering my inexperience and hastiness.  My shirt looked really good on me.  My jeans were a little big, but they fit.  And they were a super good bargain (on sale, and then they run up even cheaper than marked!) so I'm forgiving.  My body lines looked so good and curvy.  It was just a wonderful, wonderful feeling.  It was the first time I've felt really disappointed about going back to boy-mode.

My wife has been really understanding all day.  I think she's finding some peace with it.  She confided today that her worry is less about me being a girl, and more about not being a guy.  There's lots of things about me being a guy that she loves and doesn't want to give up.  That makes sense to me, and is easier for me to deal with than her not liking my female side.

No comments:

Post a Comment